Characterization and identification of steroidal alkaloids in the Chinese herb Veratrum nigrum L. by high-performance liquid chromatography/electrospray ionization with multi-stage mass spectrometry
Article first published online: 12 FEB 2007
Copyright © 2007 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Rapid Communications in Mass Spectrometry
Volume 21, Issue 6, pages 869–879, 30 March 2007
How to Cite
Li, H.-l., Tang, J., Liu, R.-h., Lin, M., Wang, B., Lv, Y.-f., Huang, H.-q., Zhang, C. and Zhang, W.-d. (2007), Characterization and identification of steroidal alkaloids in the Chinese herb Veratrum nigrum L. by high-performance liquid chromatography/electrospray ionization with multi-stage mass spectrometry. Rapid Commun. Mass Spectrom., 21: 869–879. doi: 10.1002/rcm.2909
- Issue published online: 12 FEB 2007
- Article first published online: 12 FEB 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 JAN 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 5 JAN 2007
- Manuscript Received: 24 NOV 2006
- Program for Changjiang Scholars and Innovative Research Team in University (PCSIRT)
- The Scientific Foundation of Shanghai China. Grant Numbers: 04DZ19842, 04DZ19843, 04DZ19856, 04DZ19857, 05DZ19733, 06DZ19717, 06DZ19005
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!