James Sierakowski and Mahasilu Amunugama contributed equally to this work.
Substituent effects on the gas-phase fragmentation reactions of sulfonium ion containing peptides†
Article first published online: 28 FEB 2007
Copyright © 2007 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Rapid Communications in Mass Spectrometry
Volume 21, Issue 7, pages 1230–1238, 15 April 2007
How to Cite
Sierakowski, J., Amunugama, M., Roberts, K. D. and Reid, G. E. (2007), Substituent effects on the gas-phase fragmentation reactions of sulfonium ion containing peptides. Rapid Commun. Mass Spectrom., 21: 1230–1238. doi: 10.1002/rcm.2959
- Issue published online: 28 FEB 2007
- Article first published online: 28 FEB 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 JAN 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 21 JAN 2007
- Manuscript Received: 31 OCT 2006
- National Science Foundation CAREER Award. Grant Number: CHE 0547940
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!