Evaluating high time-resolved changes in carbon isotope ratio of respired CO2 by a rapid in-tube incubation technique
Article first published online: 9 MAR 2007
Copyright © 2007 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Rapid Communications in Mass Spectrometry
Volume 21, Issue 8, pages 1352–1360, 30 April 2007
How to Cite
Werner, C., Hasenbein, N., Maia, R., Beyschlag, W. and Máguas, C. (2007), Evaluating high time-resolved changes in carbon isotope ratio of respired CO2 by a rapid in-tube incubation technique. Rapid Commun. Mass Spectrom., 21: 1352–1360. doi: 10.1002/rcm.2970
- Issue published online: 9 MAR 2007
- Article first published online: 9 MAR 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 FEB 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 5 FEB 2007
- Manuscript Received: 11 DEC 2006
- ISOFLUX Project (Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft DFG). Grant Number: WE 2681/2-1
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!