Denaturation of α-lactalbumin and ubiquitin studied by electrospray and laser spray
Article first published online: 26 APR 2007
Copyright © 2007 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Rapid Communications in Mass Spectrometry
Volume 21, Issue 10, pages 1635–1643, 30 May 2007
How to Cite
Nakamura, M., Takamizawa, A., Yamada, H., Hiraoka, K. and Akashi, S. (2007), Denaturation of α-lactalbumin and ubiquitin studied by electrospray and laser spray. Rapid Commun. Mass Spectrom., 21: 1635–1643. doi: 10.1002/rcm.2995
- Issue published online: 26 APR 2007
- Article first published online: 26 APR 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 MAR 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 8 MAR 2007
- Manuscript Received: 14 NOV 2006
- Japanese Ministry of Education, Science, and Culture. Grant Number: 20403010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!