A metabonomic study of strain- and age-related differences in the Zucker rat
Article first published online: 29 MAY 2007
Copyright © 2007 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Rapid Communications in Mass Spectrometry
Volume 21, Issue 13, pages 2039–2045, 15 July 2007
How to Cite
Granger, J. H., Williams, R., Lenz, E. M., Plumb, R. S., Stumpf, C. L. and Wilson, I. D. (2007), A metabonomic study of strain- and age-related differences in the Zucker rat. Rapid Commun. Mass Spectrom., 21: 2039–2045. doi: 10.1002/rcm.3059
- Issue published online: 29 MAY 2007
- Article first published online: 29 MAY 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 APR 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 24 APR 2007
- Manuscript Received: 20 MAR 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!