Quantification of triacylglycerol regioisomers in oils and fat using different mass spectrometric and liquid chromatographic methods
Article first published online: 22 JUN 2007
Copyright © 2007 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Rapid Communications in Mass Spectrometry
Volume 21, Issue 14, pages 2361–2373, 30 July 2007
How to Cite
Leskinen, H., Suomela, J.-P. and Kallio, H. (2007), Quantification of triacylglycerol regioisomers in oils and fat using different mass spectrometric and liquid chromatographic methods. Rapid Commun. Mass Spectrom., 21: 2361–2373. doi: 10.1002/rcm.3090
- Issue published online: 22 JUN 2007
- Article first published online: 22 JUN 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 11 MAY 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 MAY 2007
- Manuscript Received: 4 APR 2007
- ABS Graduate School, Helsinki, Finland
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!