Temperature dependence of oxygen isotope acid fractionation for modern and fossil tooth enamels
Article first published online: 31 JUL 2007
Copyright © 2007 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Rapid Communications in Mass Spectrometry
Volume 21, Issue 17, pages 2853–2859, 15 September 2007
How to Cite
Passey, B. H., Cerling, T. E. and Levin, N. E. (2007), Temperature dependence of oxygen isotope acid fractionation for modern and fossil tooth enamels. Rapid Commun. Mass Spectrom., 21: 2853–2859. doi: 10.1002/rcm.3149
- Issue published online: 31 JUL 2007
- Article first published online: 31 JUL 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 JUN 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 19 JUN 2007
- Manuscript Received: 27 MAR 2007
- University of Utah
- National Science Foundation (USA)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!