Axial focusing following low kinetic energy pulsed extraction from a miniature linear ion trap
Article first published online: 31 JUL 2007
Copyright © 2007 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Rapid Communications in Mass Spectrometry
Volume 21, Issue 17, pages 2905–2912, 15 September 2007
How to Cite
Dobson, G. S. and Enke, C. G. (2007), Axial focusing following low kinetic energy pulsed extraction from a miniature linear ion trap. Rapid Commun. Mass Spectrom., 21: 2905–2912. doi: 10.1002/rcm.3158
- Issue published online: 31 JUL 2007
- Article first published online: 31 JUL 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 JUN 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 25 JUN 2007
- Manuscript Received: 23 APR 2007
- MDS Sciex
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!