Multiresidue analysis of β-agonists in pork by coupling polymer monolith microextraction to electrospray quadrupole time-of-flight mass spectrometry
Article first published online: 31 JUL 2007
Copyright © 2007 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Rapid Communications in Mass Spectrometry
Volume 21, Issue 17, pages 2895–2904, 15 September 2007
How to Cite
Huang, J.-F., Zhang, H.-J., Lin, B., Yu, Q.-W. and Feng, Y.-Q. (2007), Multiresidue analysis of β-agonists in pork by coupling polymer monolith microextraction to electrospray quadrupole time-of-flight mass spectrometry. Rapid Commun. Mass Spectrom., 21: 2895–2904. doi: 10.1002/rcm.3165
- Issue published online: 31 JUL 2007
- Article first published online: 31 JUL 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 JUN 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 28 JUN 2007
- Manuscript Received: 12 MAR 2007
- National Science Fund for Distinguished Young Scholars. Grant Number: 20625516
- Program for New Century Excellent Talents in University. Grant Number: NCET-05-0616
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!