Multiple stable isotope (18O, 13C, 15N and 34S) analysis of human hair to identify the recent migrants in a rural community in SW England
Article first published online: 20 AUG 2007
Copyright © 2007 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Rapid Communications in Mass Spectrometry
Volume 21, Issue 18, pages 2951–2954, 30 September 2007
How to Cite
Bol, R., Marsh, J. and Heaton, T. H. E. (2007), Multiple stable isotope (18O, 13C, 15N and 34S) analysis of human hair to identify the recent migrants in a rural community in SW England. Rapid Commun. Mass Spectrom., 21: 2951–2954. doi: 10.1002/rcm.3168
- Issue published online: 20 AUG 2007
- Article first published online: 20 AUG 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 JUN 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 29 JUN 2007
- Manuscript Received: 2 MAY 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!