Peptide Fragment Ion Analyser (PFIA): a simple and versatile tool for the interpretation of tandem mass spectrometric data and de novo sequencing of peptides
Article first published online: 20 AUG 2007
Copyright © 2007 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Rapid Communications in Mass Spectrometry
Volume 21, Issue 18, pages 3033–3038, 30 September 2007
How to Cite
Jagannath, S. and Sabareesh, V. (2007), Peptide Fragment Ion Analyser (PFIA): a simple and versatile tool for the interpretation of tandem mass spectrometric data and de novo sequencing of peptides. Rapid Commun. Mass Spectrom., 21: 3033–3038. doi: 10.1002/rcm.3179
- Issue published online: 20 AUG 2007
- Article first published online: 20 AUG 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 JUL 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 6 JUL 2007
- Manuscript Received: 21 MAR 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!