Tandem mass spectrometry acquisition approaches to enhance identification of protein-protein interactions using low-energy collision-induced dissociative chemical crosslinking reagents
Article first published online: 28 SEP 2007
Copyright © 2007 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Rapid Communications in Mass Spectrometry
Volume 21, Issue 21, pages 3395–3408, 15 November 2007
How to Cite
Soderblom, E. J., Bobay, B. G., Cavanagh, J. and Goshe, M. B. (2007), Tandem mass spectrometry acquisition approaches to enhance identification of protein-protein interactions using low-energy collision-induced dissociative chemical crosslinking reagents. Rapid Commun. Mass Spectrom., 21: 3395–3408. doi: 10.1002/rcm.3213
- Issue published online: 8 OCT 2007
- Article first published online: 28 SEP 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 AUG 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 25 JUL 2007
- Manuscript Received: 7 MAY 2007
- North Carolina State University
- the North Carolina Agricultural Research Service
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!