Influence of a 4-aminomethylbenzoic acid residue on competitive fragmentation pathways during collision-induced dissociation of metal-cationized peptides
Version of Record online: 28 SEP 2007
Copyright © 2007 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Rapid Communications in Mass Spectrometry
Volume 21, Issue 21, pages 3409–3419, 15 November 2007
How to Cite
Osburn, S., Ochola, S., Talaty, E. and Van Stipdonk, M. (2007), Influence of a 4-aminomethylbenzoic acid residue on competitive fragmentation pathways during collision-induced dissociation of metal-cationized peptides. Rapid Commun. Mass Spectrom., 21: 3409–3419. doi: 10.1002/rcm.3228
- Issue online: 8 OCT 2007
- Version of Record online: 28 SEP 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 AUG 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 25 JUN 2007
- Manuscript Received: 4 MAY 2007
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: CAREER-0239800
- Faculty Scholar Award from the Kansas Biomedical Research Infrastructure Network
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!