Oxygen exchange between (de)nitrification intermediates and H2O and its implications for source determination of NO and N2O: a review
Article first published online: 12 OCT 2007
Copyright © 2007 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Rapid Communications in Mass Spectrometry
Volume 21, Issue 22, pages 3569–3578, 30 November 2007
How to Cite
Kool, D. M., Wrage, N., Oenema, O., Dolfing, J. and Van Groenigen, J. W. (2007), Oxygen exchange between (de)nitrification intermediates and H2O and its implications for source determination of NO and N2O: a review. Rapid Commun. Mass Spectrom., 21: 3569–3578. doi: 10.1002/rcm.3249
- Issue published online: 25 OCT 2007
- Article first published online: 12 OCT 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 SEP 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 30 AUG 2007
- Manuscript Received: 28 JUN 2007
- NitroEurope IP, funded by the European Commission under the 6th Framework Program. Grant Number: GOCE-017841
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!