Paper presented at SIMSUG 2001, Glasgow, UK, January 2001.
Natural intramolecular isotope measurements in physiology: elements of the case for an effort toward high-precision position-specific isotope analysis†
Version of Record online: 4 JUL 2001
Copyright © 2001 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Rapid Communications in Mass Spectrometry
Volume 15, Issue 15, pages 1252–1262, 15 August 2001
How to Cite
Brenna, J. T. (2001), Natural intramolecular isotope measurements in physiology: elements of the case for an effort toward high-precision position-specific isotope analysis. Rapid Commun. Mass Spectrom., 15: 1252–1262. doi: 10.1002/rcm.325
- Issue online: 4 JUL 2001
- Version of Record online: 4 JUL 2001
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 APR 2001
- Manuscript Revised: 17 APR 2001
- Manuscript Received: 28 JAN 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!