This article is a U.S. Government work and is in the public domain in the U.S.A.
Sensitive, preclinical detection of prions in brain by nanospray liquid chromatography/tandem mass spectrometry†
Article first published online: 13 NOV 2007
This article is a U.S. Government work and is in the public domain in the U.S.A. Published in 2007 by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Rapid Communications in Mass Spectrometry
Volume 21, Issue 24, pages 4023–4026, 30 December 2007
How to Cite
Onisko, B. C., Silva, C. J., Dynin, I., Erickson, M., Vensel, W. H., Hnasko, R., Requena, J. R. and Carter, J. M. (2007), Sensitive, preclinical detection of prions in brain by nanospray liquid chromatography/tandem mass spectrometry. Rapid Commun. Mass Spectrom., 21: 4023–4026. doi: 10.1002/rcm.3310
- Issue published online: 27 NOV 2007
- Article first published online: 13 NOV 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 OCT 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 10 OCT 2007
- Manuscript Received: 6 SEP 2007
- European Union. Grant Number: LSHB-CT-2006-019090
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!