Electrospray ionization detection of inherently nonresponsive epoxides by peptide binding
Article first published online: 31 MAY 2001
Copyright © 2001 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Rapid Communications in Mass Spectrometry
Volume 15, Issue 13, pages 1040–1044, 15 July 2001
How to Cite
Cech, N. B., Krone, J. R. and Enke, C. G. (2001), Electrospray ionization detection of inherently nonresponsive epoxides by peptide binding. Rapid Commun. Mass Spectrom., 15: 1040–1044. doi: 10.1002/rcm.337
- Issue published online: 31 MAY 2001
- Article first published online: 31 MAY 2001
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 MAY 2001
- Manuscript Revised: 2 MAY 2001
- Manuscript Received: 2 JAN 2001
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: GM44077
- Pfizer, Inc
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!