Software (MSPECTRA) for automatic interpretation of triacylglycerol molecular mass distribution spectra and collision induced dissociation product ion spectra obtained by ammonia negative ion chemical ionization mass spectrometry
Article first published online: 6 JUN 2001
Copyright © 2001 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Rapid Communications in Mass Spectrometry
Volume 15, Issue 13, pages 1084–1091, 15 July 2001
How to Cite
Kurvinen, J.-P., Rua, P., Sjövall, O. and Kallio, H. (2001), Software (MSPECTRA) for automatic interpretation of triacylglycerol molecular mass distribution spectra and collision induced dissociation product ion spectra obtained by ammonia negative ion chemical ionization mass spectrometry. Rapid Commun. Mass Spectrom., 15: 1084–1091. doi: 10.1002/rcm.340
- Issue published online: 6 JUN 2001
- Article first published online: 6 JUN 2001
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 APR 2001
- Manuscript Revised: 26 APR 2001
- Manuscript Received: 19 MAR 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!