Practical aspects of liquid chromatography/electrospray tandem mass spectrometry for rapid identification of metabolites of a new antifungal agent SYN-2836 in dog urine
Article first published online: 6 JUN 2001
Copyright © 2001 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Rapid Communications in Mass Spectrometry
Volume 15, Issue 13, pages 1092–1100, 15 July 2001
How to Cite
Bu, H.-Z., Poglod, M., Micetich, R. G. and Khan, J. K. (2001), Practical aspects of liquid chromatography/electrospray tandem mass spectrometry for rapid identification of metabolites of a new antifungal agent SYN-2836 in dog urine. Rapid Commun. Mass Spectrom., 15: 1092–1100. doi: 10.1002/rcm.347
- Issue published online: 6 JUN 2001
- Article first published online: 6 JUN 2001
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 MAY 2001
- Manuscript Revised: 7 MAY 2001
- Manuscript Received: 23 MAR 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!