Junying Wei and Yangjun Zhang contributed equally to this work.
Highly efficient enrichment of phosphopeptides by magnetic nanoparticles coated with zirconium phosphonate for phosphoproteome analysis†
Article first published online: 10 MAR 2008
Copyright © 2008 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Rapid Communications in Mass Spectrometry
Volume 22, Issue 7, pages 1069–1080, 15 April 2008
How to Cite
Wei, J., Zhang, Y., Wang, J., Tan, F., Liu, J., Cai, Y. and Qian, X. (2008), Highly efficient enrichment of phosphopeptides by magnetic nanoparticles coated with zirconium phosphonate for phosphoproteome analysis. Rapid Commun. Mass Spectrom., 22: 1069–1080. doi: 10.1002/rcm.3485
- Issue published online: 26 MAR 2008
- Article first published online: 10 MAR 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 FEB 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 30 JAN 2008
- Manuscript Received: 31 OCT 2007
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 20505018, 20505019, 20635010, 20735005, 30621063
- National Key Program for Basic Research of China. Grant Numbers: 2006CB910801, 2006CB910803, 2007CB714104, 2006AA02A308
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!