A comprehensive on-line digestion-liquid chromatography/mass spectrometry/collision-induced dissociation mass spectrometry approach for the characterization of human fibrinogen
Article first published online: 16 JUL 2001
Copyright © 2001 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Rapid Communications in Mass Spectrometry
Volume 15, Issue 16, pages 1383–1390, 30 August 2001
How to Cite
Vecchione, G., Casetta, B., Santacroce, R. and Margaglione, M. (2001), A comprehensive on-line digestion-liquid chromatography/mass spectrometry/collision-induced dissociation mass spectrometry approach for the characterization of human fibrinogen. Rapid Commun. Mass Spectrom., 15: 1383–1390. doi: 10.1002/rcm.355
- Issue published online: 16 JUL 2001
- Article first published online: 16 JUL 2001
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 MAY 2001
- Manuscript Revised: 11 MAY 2001
- Manuscript Received: 27 MAR 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!