Comparative analysis of the gas-phase reactions of cylindrospermopsin and the difference in the alkali metal cation mobility
Article first published online: 2 JUN 2008
Copyright © 2008 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Rapid Communications in Mass Spectrometry
Volume 22, Issue 13, pages 2015–2020, 15 July 2008
How to Cite
Dörr, F. A., Tomaz, J. C., Lopes, N. P. and Pinto, E. (2008), Comparative analysis of the gas-phase reactions of cylindrospermopsin and the difference in the alkali metal cation mobility. Rapid Commun. Mass Spectrom., 22: 2015–2020. doi: 10.1002/rcm.3567
- Issue published online: 2 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 2 JUN 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 APR 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 2 APR 2008
- Manuscript Received: 30 JAN 2008
- FAPESP (Fundação de Amparo à Pesquisa do Estado de São Paulo), CAPES (Coordenação de Aperfeiçoamento de Pessoal de Nível Superior) and CNPq (Conselho Nacional de Desenvolvimento Científico e Tecnológico)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!