This article was published online on 3 June 2008. An error was subsequently identified. This notice is included in the online version to indicate that it has been corrected; 24 June 2008. There was no error in the printed version.
Theory analysis of mass spectra of long-chain isocyanates†
Article first published online: 3 JUN 2008
Copyright © 2008 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Rapid Communications in Mass Spectrometry
Volume 22, Issue 13, pages 2109–2114, 15 July 2008
How to Cite
Liu, D., Hao, C., Zhang, H., Qiao, W., Li, Z., Yu, G., Yan, K., Guo, Y. and Cheng, L. (2008), Theory analysis of mass spectra of long-chain isocyanates. Rapid Commun. Mass Spectrom., 22: 2109–2114. doi: 10.1002/rcm.3598
- Issue published online: 3 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 3 JUN 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 MAY 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 5 MAY 2008
- Manuscript Received: 4 APR 2008
- Start-up Foundation of Donghua University. Grant Number: 105-10-0044026
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!