Profiling of yew hair roots from various species using ultra-performance liquid chromatography/electrospray ionization mass spectrometry
Version of Record online: 9 JUL 2008
Copyright © 2008 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Rapid Communications in Mass Spectrometry
Volume 22, Issue 15, pages 2315–2323, 15 August 2008
How to Cite
Ge, G.-B., Luan, H.-W., Zhang, Y.-Y., He, Y.-Q., Liu, X.-B., Yang, L., Wang, Z.-T. and Yang, L. (2008), Profiling of yew hair roots from various species using ultra-performance liquid chromatography/electrospray ionization mass spectrometry. Rapid Commun. Mass Spectrom., 22: 2315–2323. doi: 10.1002/rcm.3616
- Issue online: 9 JUL 2008
- Version of Record online: 9 JUL 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 MAY 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 22 MAY 2008
- Manuscript Received: 1 FEB 2008
- 973 program of the Ministry of Science and Technology of China. Grant Number: 2007CB707802
- Fund of Dalian Science & Technology Bureau. Grant Number: 2007E11SF0052
- DICP Innovation Fund of Chinese Academy of Sciences
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!