This article is a U.S. Government work and is in the public domain in the U.S.A.
Automated determination of precursor ion, product ion, and neutral loss compositions and deconvolution of composite mass spectra using ion correlation based on exact masses and relative isotopic abundances†
Article first published online: 11 JUL 2008
This article is a U.S. Government work and is in the public domain in the U.S.A. Published in 2008 by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Rapid Communications in Mass Spectrometry
Volume 22, Issue 15, pages 2375–2390, 15 August 2008
How to Cite
Grange, A. H. and Sovocool, G. W. (2008), Automated determination of precursor ion, product ion, and neutral loss compositions and deconvolution of composite mass spectra using ion correlation based on exact masses and relative isotopic abundances. Rapid Commun. Mass Spectrom., 22: 2375–2390. doi: 10.1002/rcm.3619
- Issue published online: 11 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 11 JUL 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 29 MAY 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 MAY 2008
- Manuscript Received: 24 MAR 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!