Incorporation of carbon and nitrogen atoms into proteins measured by protein-based stable isotope probing (Protein-SIP)
Article first published online: 26 AUG 2008
Copyright © 2008 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Rapid Communications in Mass Spectrometry
Volume 22, Issue 18, pages 2889–2897, 30 September 2008
How to Cite
Jehmlich, N., Schmidt, F., Hartwich, M., von Bergen, M., Richnow, H.-H. and Vogt, C. (2008), Incorporation of carbon and nitrogen atoms into proteins measured by protein-based stable isotope probing (Protein-SIP). Rapid Commun. Mass Spectrom., 22: 2889–2897. doi: 10.1002/rcm.3684
- Issue published online: 26 AUG 2008
- Article first published online: 26 AUG 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 JUL 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 6 MAY 2008
- Manuscript Received: 21 MAR 2008
- European Union (European Commission). Grant Number: Marie Curie Contract No. MTKD-CT 2006-042758
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!