Should we use one-, or multi-compartment models to describe 13C incorporation into animal tissues?
Version of Record online: 4 SEP 2008
Copyright © 2008 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Rapid Communications in Mass Spectrometry
Volume 22, Issue 19, pages 3008–3014, 15 October 2008
How to Cite
Carleton, S. A., Kelly, L., Anderson-Sprecher, R. and del Rio, C. M. (2008), Should we use one-, or multi-compartment models to describe 13C incorporation into animal tissues?. Rapid Commun. Mass Spectrom., 22: 3008–3014. doi: 10.1002/rcm.3691
- Issue online: 4 SEP 2008
- Version of Record online: 4 SEP 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 JUL 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 21 JUL 2008
- Manuscript Received: 6 MAY 2008
- NSF. Grant Number: IBN-0114016
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!