A direct and rapid leaf water extraction method for isotopic analysis
Article first published online: 27 AUG 2008
Copyright © 2008 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Rapid Communications in Mass Spectrometry
Volume 22, Issue 18, pages 2929–2936, 30 September 2008
How to Cite
Peters, L. I. and Yakir, D. (2008), A direct and rapid leaf water extraction method for isotopic analysis. Rapid Commun. Mass Spectrom., 22: 2929–2936. doi: 10.1002/rcm.3692
- Issue published online: 27 AUG 2008
- Article first published online: 27 AUG 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 JUL 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 22 JUL 2008
- Manuscript Received: 7 MAY 2008
- IAEA (Isotope Hydrology Section) and the US-Israel Bi-national Science Foundation (BSF)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!