The fallaxidin peptides from the skin secretion of the Eastern Dwarf Tree Frog Litoria fallax. Sequence determination by positive and negative ion electrospray mass spectrometry: antimicrobial activity and cDNA cloning of the fallaxidins
Article first published online: 22 SEP 2008
Copyright © 2008 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Rapid Communications in Mass Spectrometry
Volume 22, Issue 20, pages 3207–3216, 30 October 2008
How to Cite
Jackway, R. J., Bowie, J. H., Bilusich, D., Musgrave, I. F., Surinya-Johnson, K. H., Tyler, M. J. and Eichinger, P. C. H. (2008), The fallaxidin peptides from the skin secretion of the Eastern Dwarf Tree Frog Litoria fallax. Sequence determination by positive and negative ion electrospray mass spectrometry: antimicrobial activity and cDNA cloning of the fallaxidins. Rapid Commun. Mass Spectrom., 22: 3207–3216. doi: 10.1002/rcm.3723
- Issue published online: 22 SEP 2008
- Article first published online: 22 SEP 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 AUG 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 20 AUG 2008
- Manuscript Received: 30 JUL 2008
- Australian Research Council
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!