Electrospray ionization tandem mass spectrometric study on the effect of N-terminal β- and γ-carbo amino acids on fragmentation of GABA-hybrid peptides
Article first published online: 3 OCT 2008
Copyright © 2008 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Rapid Communications in Mass Spectrometry
Volume 22, Issue 21, pages 3339–3352, 15 November 2008
How to Cite
Ramesh, V., Ramesh, M., Srinivas, R., Sharma, G. V. M. and Jayaprakash, P. (2008), Electrospray ionization tandem mass spectrometric study on the effect of N-terminal β- and γ-carbo amino acids on fragmentation of GABA-hybrid peptides. Rapid Commun. Mass Spectrom., 22: 3339–3352. doi: 10.1002/rcm.3743
- Issue published online: 3 OCT 2008
- Article first published online: 3 OCT 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 AUG 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 29 AUG 2008
- Manuscript Received: 10 APR 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!