Matrix-assisted laser desorption/ionization quadrupole ion trap time-of-flight (MALDI-QIT-TOF)-based imaging mass spectrometry reveals a layered distribution of phospholipid molecular species in the mouse retina
Version of Record online: 7 OCT 2008
Copyright © 2008 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Rapid Communications in Mass Spectrometry
Volume 22, Issue 21, pages 3415–3426, 15 November 2008
How to Cite
Hayasaka, T., Goto-Inoue, N., Sugiura, Y., Zaima, N., Nakanishi, H., Ohishi, K., Nakanishi, S., Naito, T., Taguchi, R. and Setou, M. (2008), Matrix-assisted laser desorption/ionization quadrupole ion trap time-of-flight (MALDI-QIT-TOF)-based imaging mass spectrometry reveals a layered distribution of phospholipid molecular species in the mouse retina. Rapid Commun. Mass Spectrom., 22: 3415–3426. doi: 10.1002/rcm.3751
- Issue online: 7 OCT 2008
- Version of Record online: 7 OCT 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 SEP 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 30 AUG 2008
- Manuscript Received: 23 JUN 2008
- Grant-in-Aid for SENTAN from the Japan Science and Technology Agency
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!