Clinical-scale investigation of stable isotopes in human blood: δ13C and δ15N from 406 patients at the Johns Hopkins Medical Institutions
Version of Record online: 24 OCT 2008
Copyright © 2008 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Rapid Communications in Mass Spectrometry
Volume 22, Issue 22, pages 3683–3692, 30 November 2008
How to Cite
Kraft, R. A., Jahren, A. H. and Saudek, C. D. (2008), Clinical-scale investigation of stable isotopes in human blood: δ13C and δ15N from 406 patients at the Johns Hopkins Medical Institutions. Rapid Commun. Mass Spectrom., 22: 3683–3692. doi: 10.1002/rcm.3780
- Issue online: 24 OCT 2008
- Version of Record online: 24 OCT 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 SEP 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 16 SEP 2008
- Manuscript Received: 4 JUL 2008
- The Center for a Livable Future, the Seaver Institute and the American Diabetes Association
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!