Using solvent-free sample preparation to promote protonation of poly(ethylene oxide)s with labile end-groups in matrix-assisted laser desorption/ionisation
Article first published online: 5 NOV 2008
Copyright © 2008 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Rapid Communications in Mass Spectrometry
Volume 22, Issue 23, pages 3776–3782, 15 December 2008
How to Cite
Mazarin, M., Phan, T. N. T. and Charles, L. (2008), Using solvent-free sample preparation to promote protonation of poly(ethylene oxide)s with labile end-groups in matrix-assisted laser desorption/ionisation. Rapid Commun. Mass Spectrom., 22: 3776–3782. doi: 10.1002/rcm.3798
- Issue published online: 5 NOV 2008
- Article first published online: 5 NOV 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 SEP 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 25 SEP 2008
- Manuscript Received: 13 JUN 2008
- French Research Agency. Grant Number: ANR-06-JCJC-0112
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!