Strategies for determination of insulin with tandem electrospray mass spectrometry: implications for other analyte proteins?
Article first published online: 24 JUL 2001
Copyright © 2001 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Rapid Communications in Mass Spectrometry
Volume 15, Issue 16, pages 1433–1441, 30 August 2001
How to Cite
Fierens, C., Stöckl, D., Thienpont, L. M. and De Leenheer, A. P. (2001), Strategies for determination of insulin with tandem electrospray mass spectrometry: implications for other analyte proteins?. Rapid Commun. Mass Spectrom., 15: 1433–1441. doi: 10.1002/rcm.386
- Issue published online: 24 JUL 2001
- Article first published online: 24 JUL 2001
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 JUN 2001
- Manuscript Revised: 19 JUN 2001
- Manuscript Received: 17 MAY 2001
- National Fund for Scientific Research. Grant Number: 3G0001096
- Research Fund of the University of Ghent. Grant Number: BOF 01102096
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!