Fourier transform ion cyclotron resonance mass spectral characterization of metal-humic binding
Article first published online: 13 JAN 2009
Copyright © 2009 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Rapid Communications in Mass Spectrometry
Volume 23, Issue 4, pages 465–476, 28 February 2009
How to Cite
Stenson, A. C. (2009), Fourier transform ion cyclotron resonance mass spectral characterization of metal-humic binding. Rapid Commun. Mass Spectrom., 23: 465–476. doi: 10.1002/rcm.3889
- Issue published online: 13 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 13 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 NOV 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 20 NOV 2008
- Manuscript Received: 14 JUN 2008
- University of South Alabama
- The High-Field FTICR-MS Facility at the NHMFL. Grant Number: NSF DMR 00-84173
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!