Gas-phase conformers of the [M + 2H]2+ ion of bradykinin investigated by combining high-field asymmetric waveform ion mobility spectrometry, hydrogen/deuterium exchange, and energy-loss measurements
Article first published online: 20 JUL 2001
Copyright © 2001 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Rapid Communications in Mass Spectrometry
Volume 15, Issue 16, pages 1453–1456, 30 August 2001
How to Cite
Purves, R. W., Barnett, D. A., Ells, B. and Guevremont, R. (2001), Gas-phase conformers of the [M + 2H]2+ ion of bradykinin investigated by combining high-field asymmetric waveform ion mobility spectrometry, hydrogen/deuterium exchange, and energy-loss measurements. Rapid Commun. Mass Spectrom., 15: 1453–1456. doi: 10.1002/rcm.390
- Issue published online: 20 JUL 2001
- Article first published online: 20 JUL 2001
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 JUN 2001
- Manuscript Revised: 13 JUN 2001
- Manuscript Received: 30 MAY 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!