On the calibration of continuous, high-precision δ18O and δ2H measurements using an off-axis integrated cavity output spectrometer
Version of Record online: 13 JAN 2009
Copyright © 2009 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Rapid Communications in Mass Spectrometry
Volume 23, Issue 4, pages 530–536, 28 February 2009
How to Cite
Wang, L., Caylor, K. K. and Dragoni, D. (2009), On the calibration of continuous, high-precision δ18O and δ2H measurements using an off-axis integrated cavity output spectrometer. Rapid Commun. Mass Spectrom., 23: 530–536. doi: 10.1002/rcm.3905
- Issue online: 13 JAN 2009
- Version of Record online: 13 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 4 DEC 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 DEC 2008
- Manuscript Received: 7 OCT 2008
- Startup Grant from Princeton University
- The Office of Science (BER), US Department of Energy. Grant Number: DE-FG02-07ER64371
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!