Brief history of mass spectrometry in Greece and the establishment of the Hellenic Mass Spectrometry Society
Article first published online: 14 JAN 2009
Copyright © 2009 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Rapid Communications in Mass Spectrometry
Volume 23, Issue 4, page 548, 28 February 2009
How to Cite
Tsarbopoulos, A. (2009), Brief history of mass spectrometry in Greece and the establishment of the Hellenic Mass Spectrometry Society. Rapid Commun. Mass Spectrom., 23: 548. doi: 10.1002/rcm.3927
- Issue published online: 14 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 14 JAN 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!