Isotopomeric analysis of N2O dissolved in a river in the Tokyo metropolitan area
Version of Record online: 16 FEB 2009
Copyright © 2009 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Rapid Communications in Mass Spectrometry
Volume 23, Issue 6, pages 809–821, 30 March 2009
How to Cite
Toyoda, S., Iwai, H., Koba, K. and Yoshida, N. (2009), Isotopomeric analysis of N2O dissolved in a river in the Tokyo metropolitan area. Rapid Commun. Mass Spectrom., 23: 809–821. doi: 10.1002/rcm.3945
- Issue online: 16 FEB 2009
- Version of Record online: 16 FEB 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 9 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Received: 5 DEC 2008
- Solution Oriented Research for Science and Technology (SORST) Project of the Japan Science and Technology Agency
- Grants-in-Aid for Creative Scientific Research of the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology, Japan. Grant Number: 2005/17GS0203
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!