Analysis of Synthetic chemical drugs in adulterated Chinese medicines by capillary electrophoresis/electrospray ionization mass spectrometry
Version of Record online: 20 JUL 2001
Copyright © 2001 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Rapid Communications in Mass Spectrometry
Volume 15, Issue 16, pages 1473–1480, 30 August 2001
How to Cite
Cheng, H. L., Tseng, M.-C., Tsai, P.-L. and Her, G. R. (2001), Analysis of Synthetic chemical drugs in adulterated Chinese medicines by capillary electrophoresis/electrospray ionization mass spectrometry. Rapid Commun. Mass Spectrom., 15: 1473–1480. doi: 10.1002/rcm.396
- Issue online: 20 JUL 2001
- Version of Record online: 20 JUL 2001
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 JUN 2001
- Manuscript Revised: 20 JUN 2001
- Manuscript Received: 20 APR 2001
- National Science Council of the Republic of China
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!