Presented at the 2nd Joint European Stable Isotope User Meeting (JESIUM), Presqu'île de Giens, France, 31 August–5 September, 2008.
Special Issue Paper
A continuous flow mass spectrometry technique of argon isotope measurement for K/Ar geochronology†
Article first published online: 14 JUL 2009
Copyright © 2009 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Rapid Communications in Mass Spectrometry
Volume 23, Issue 16, pages 2403–2410, 30 August 2009
How to Cite
Ignatiev, A. V., Velivetskaya, T. A. and Budnitskiy, S. Y. (2009), A continuous flow mass spectrometry technique of argon isotope measurement for K/Ar geochronology. Rapid Commun. Mass Spectrom., 23: 2403–2410. doi: 10.1002/rcm.4017
- Issue published online: 14 JUL 2009
- Article first published online: 14 JUL 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 5 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Received: 24 NOV 2008
- FEB RAS. Grant Number: 09-1-OH3-02
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!