Presented at the 2nd Joint European Stable Isotope User Meeting (JESIUM), Presqu'île de Giens, France, 31 August–5 September, 2008.
Special Issue Paper
Use of a temperature-programmable injector coupled to gas chromatography–combustion–isotope ratio mass spectrometry for compound-specific carbon isotopic analysis of polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons†
Version of Record online: 14 JUL 2009
Copyright © 2009 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Rapid Communications in Mass Spectrometry
Volume 23, Issue 16, pages 2421–2427, 30 August 2009
How to Cite
Mikolajczuk, A., Geypens, B., Berglund, M. and Taylor, P. (2009), Use of a temperature-programmable injector coupled to gas chromatography–combustion–isotope ratio mass spectrometry for compound-specific carbon isotopic analysis of polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons. Rapid Commun. Mass Spectrom., 23: 2421–2427. doi: 10.1002/rcm.4027
- Issue online: 14 JUL 2009
- Version of Record online: 14 JUL 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 12 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Received: 13 JAN 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!