Presented at the 2nd Joint European Stable Isotope User Meeting (JESIUM), Presqu'île de Giens, France, 31 August–5 September, 2008.
Special Issue Paper
Short-term dynamics of isotopic composition of leaf-respired CO2 upon darkening: measurements and implications†
Article first published online: 14 JUL 2009
Copyright © 2009 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Rapid Communications in Mass Spectrometry
Volume 23, Issue 16, pages 2428–2438, 30 August 2009
How to Cite
Werner, C., Wegener, F., Unger, S., Nogués, S. and Priault, P. (2009), Short-term dynamics of isotopic composition of leaf-respired CO2 upon darkening: measurements and implications. Rapid Commun. Mass Spectrom., 23: 2428–2438. doi: 10.1002/rcm.4036
- Issue published online: 14 JUL 2009
- Article first published online: 14 JUL 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 18 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Received: 27 JAN 2009
- ISOFLUX Project of the German Science Foundation (DFG). Grant Number: WE 2681/2-2
- The Spanish Ministry of Science and Education. Grant Number: PR2008-0247
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!