Presented at the 2nd Joint European Stable Isotope User Meeting (JESIUM), Presqu'île de Giens, France, 31 August–5 September, 2008.
Special Issue Paper
Consistent patterns in leaf lamina and leaf vein carbon isotope composition across ten herbs and tree species†
Version of Record online: 14 JUL 2009
Copyright © 2009 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Rapid Communications in Mass Spectrometry
Volume 23, Issue 16, pages 2455–2460, 30 August 2009
How to Cite
Badeck, F.-W., Fontaine, J.-L., Dumas, F. and Ghashghaie, J. (2009), Consistent patterns in leaf lamina and leaf vein carbon isotope composition across ten herbs and tree species. Rapid Commun. Mass Spectrom., 23: 2455–2460. doi: 10.1002/rcm.4054
- Issue online: 14 JUL 2009
- Version of Record online: 14 JUL 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 24 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Received: 7 JAN 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!