Synthesis of biotin-tagged chemical cross-linkers and their applications for mass spectrometry
Article first published online: 1 MAY 2009
Copyright © 2009 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Rapid Communications in Mass Spectrometry
Volume 23, Issue 11, pages 1719–1726, 15 June 2009
How to Cite
Kang, S., Mou, L., Lanman, J., Velu, S., Brouillette, W. J. and Prevelige, P. E. (2009), Synthesis of biotin-tagged chemical cross-linkers and their applications for mass spectrometry. Rapid Commun. Mass Spectrom., 23: 1719–1726. doi: 10.1002/rcm.4066
- Issue published online: 1 MAY 2009
- Article first published online: 1 MAY 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 9 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Received: 4 FEB 2009
- NIH. Grant Number: AI44626 and AI53821
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!