Comparison of methods for simultaneous identification of bacterial species and determination of metabolic activity by protein-based stable isotope probing (Protein-SIP) experiments
Article first published online: 15 MAY 2009
Copyright © 2009 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Rapid Communications in Mass Spectrometry
Volume 23, Issue 12, pages 1871–1878, 30 June 2009
How to Cite
Jehmlich, N., Schmidt, F., Taubert, M., Seifert, J., von Bergen, M., Richnow, H.-H. and Vogt, C. (2009), Comparison of methods for simultaneous identification of bacterial species and determination of metabolic activity by protein-based stable isotope probing (Protein-SIP) experiments. Rapid Commun. Mass Spectrom., 23: 1871–1878. doi: 10.1002/rcm.4084
- Issue published online: 15 MAY 2009
- Article first published online: 15 MAY 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 9 APR 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 APR 2009
- Manuscript Received: 6 NOV 2008
- European Commission, Marie Curie Contract. Grant Number: MTKD-CT 2006-042758
- DFG Priority Programme 1319
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!