This article is a U.S. Government work and is in the public domain in the U.S.A.
Stable isotope ratio analysis to differentiate temporal diets of a free-ranging herbivore†
Article first published online: 15 JUN 2009
This article is a U.S. Government work and is in the public domain in the U.S.A. Published in 2009 by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Rapid Communications in Mass Spectrometry
Volume 23, Issue 14, pages 2190–2194, 30 July 2009
How to Cite
Walter, W. D. and Leslie, D. M. (2009), Stable isotope ratio analysis to differentiate temporal diets of a free-ranging herbivore. Rapid Commun. Mass Spectrom., 23: 2190–2194. doi: 10.1002/rcm.4135
- Issue published online: 15 JUN 2009
- Article first published online: 15 JUN 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 MAY 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 18 MAY 2009
- Manuscript Received: 14 APR 2009
- Federal Aid, Pittman-Robertson Wildlife Restoration Act under Project W-148-R of the Oklahoma Department of Wildlife Conservation and Oklahoma State University with additional contribution from the Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation, Nature Works, and BancFirst administered through the Oklahoma Cooperative Fish and Wildlife Research Unit (Oklahoma Department of Wildlife Conservation, Oklahoma State University, United States Geological Survey, United States Fish and Wildlife Service, and Wildlife Management Institute cooperating)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!