Presented at the 2nd Joint European Stable Isotope Users Group Meeting (JESIUM), Presqu'île de Giens, France, 31 August–5 September, 2008.
Special Issue Paper
Changes in 13C/12C of oil palm leaves to understand carbon use during their passage from heterotrophy to autotrophy†
Article first published online: 17 JUL 2009
Copyright © 2009 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Rapid Communications in Mass Spectrometry
Volume 23, Issue 16, pages 2586–2596, 30 August 2009
How to Cite
Lamade, E., Setiyo, I. E., Girard, S. and Ghashghaie, J. (2009), Changes in 13C/12C of oil palm leaves to understand carbon use during their passage from heterotrophy to autotrophy. Rapid Commun. Mass Spectrom., 23: 2586–2596. doi: 10.1002/rcm.4169
- Issue published online: 17 JUL 2009
- Article first published online: 17 JUL 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 18 JUN 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 JUN 2009
- Manuscript Received: 27 MAR 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!