Dissociation of disulfide-intact somatostatin ions: the roles of ion type and dissociation method
Article first published online: 23 JUL 2009
Copyright © 2009 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Rapid Communications in Mass Spectrometry
Volume 23, Issue 17, pages 2647–2655, 15 September 2009
How to Cite
Mentinova, M., Han, H. and McLuckey, S. A. (2009), Dissociation of disulfide-intact somatostatin ions: the roles of ion type and dissociation method. Rapid Commun. Mass Spectrom., 23: 2647–2655. doi: 10.1002/rcm.4172
- Issue published online: 28 JUL 2009
- Article first published online: 23 JUL 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 JUN 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 18 JUN 2009
- Manuscript Received: 13 MAY 2009
- National Institute of General Medical Sciences. Grant Number: GM 45372
- MDS Sciex
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!