Dissociation of disulfide-intact somatostatin ions: the roles of ion type and dissociation method
Version of Record online: 23 JUL 2009
Copyright © 2009 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Rapid Communications in Mass Spectrometry
Volume 23, Issue 17, pages 2647–2655, 15 September 2009
How to Cite
Mentinova, M., Han, H. and McLuckey, S. A. (2009), Dissociation of disulfide-intact somatostatin ions: the roles of ion type and dissociation method. Rapid Commun. Mass Spectrom., 23: 2647–2655. doi: 10.1002/rcm.4172
- Issue online: 28 JUL 2009
- Version of Record online: 23 JUL 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 JUN 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 18 JUN 2009
- Manuscript Received: 13 MAY 2009
- National Institute of General Medical Sciences. Grant Number: GM 45372
- MDS Sciex
Additional supporting information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.